Concrete Recycling – On Site/Off Site
Palmer Heavy Equipment offers a complete mobile, portable, or off-site concrete crushing and screening operations across Louisiana which includes utilizing our excavators, loaders, portable crushers and screeners to pre-size and sort the recycled aggregate, logistics of hauling and handling, as well as the spreading and compacting of fill-base material establishing a SOLID foundation for your civil project.
Utilizing our concrete recycling material solutions and material handling services, our crushed concrete provides an environmental friendly, stable base, or sub-base layer of stone, as oppose to nature aggregates, in addition to providing a tremendous cost savings for the following example of residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Parking Lots / Driveways / Walk-Ways
- Heavy Equipment and Tank Foundation Stabilization
- Residential Home Pads
- Road Systems and Walking Trails
- Underground Piping and Utilities stabilizer
- New Construction Sites – foundation stabilization
- Drainage Improvement